Monday, April 5, 2010

Ka ching`~

Hola~ just showing off how much my blog cost and to well keep people who visit my blog stop complaining about the lack of activity in my blog so my blog costs...*drumrolls*

Check out your website value if have :) the link is just there..

wooo~~~ $3K people imagine what I can do with that amount of cash =D just from blogging..imagine if I post more..HMMM


but hmmm that amount of cash..well seems cannot do much with it lo..maybe in the old days that amount means alot..now due to inflation well 3k seems like nothing already..paying my 1 semester of tuition fee already habis..


My 3k is just like that small flower so sad..all the bulls come...sad ho?

hey people suggest to me what I can do with this 3k that can make me happy :) open for suggestion see what you guys say while I ponder what i can do with it to..then maybe I ask blogger pay up..

Not much of a blog...just want to keep it active and well just been too busy and have lots in my mind to blog..so yea..Personally saying sorry to my ummm loyal readers?? hehe

ciaozzz~~