Saturday, June 27, 2009

2009 sem 1

After 3 months plus..finally 2009 Semester 1 has ended..so I might as well summarize what has happened throughout the whole semester..well I am bored that is why i am doing this..remembering the good and bad old times..XD

Well this semester started with me changing from Civil & Construction Engineering to Chemical Engineering..there are many reasons for this change and if you want to know find me personally :)..lazy to write a whole story here for you guys hehe..

Anyways for the studies part I guess everything is alright with a great group of friends helping me out whenever I faced difficulties and they are a fun bunch too..many outings with this group..well here are some pics to show..hehe..

EFDP presentation group was fun :)

and this is the bowling session..hehe...


Team A


Team B


My bowling + drinking partner Betty :P..like dancing meh?A good example of a bad example in bowling..but full marks for the reaction..good example tht one :)


hehe guess who fell first?? never underestimate skinny ppl :)



well Jmee just knows to pose :P

well after that there a club I am quite involved in that is VCF (Varsity Christian Fellowship). .I am part of the committee previously and currently now..and stuck with the same post SOCIAL WELFARE!! hehe..

old committee


new committee

well overall had fun..joined the sports carnival and yes I believed my team got last but WTH we enjoyed ourselves..

joined the novice badminton competition got first place for men doubles and runner-up for mixed doubles hehe..then the Curtin Badminton Closed and got whooped~ ahaha..



got my first make-up session..as in ppl put lipstick, mascara and eye shadow on me..well it was a dare so have to do lo..



I washed off the mascara and eye shadow liaw..but lipstick still got abit..and the hairband :P

And finally got my hands on big apple donuts haha..


and lost my watch..hmm not yet tell dad dum de dum dum


and oh yea went to my first mission trip to Bakong..sori no gud pics just yet for this hehe..but it was great..

Anywayss it can be said this semester flew pass but overall learnt a great deal of things..met new people and said goodbye to some..oh well that is life ciaozz...

Shea22 :P

4 comments:

Accyee said...

where's Bakong?

Shea22 said...

abt an hour + drive from miri..further up from Lambir..hehe..tht is all I noe :P

Anonymous said...

you lost the watch. GG!

Shea22 said...

yea pro le..sienzzz :P